Position: Examiner for Pre-Registration Examination
The examiner will be reimbursed for setting the paper on a prorate basis
- A minimum qualification of a B Pharm degree or equivalent and registration with SAPC as a practising pharmacist;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in community pharmacy;
- Must be a registered assessor with the SAPC; and
- May not be a registered tutor of a pharmacist intern during the period of appointment as an examiner.
- Set the pre-registration examination for pharmacist interns.
- Facilitate Pre-registration examination workshops.
- Attend to all matters related to pre-registration examination.
All applications for the position, should be done online and applicants should upload their CV and assessors certificate ONLY click here to apply.
For attention: Ms Avril Lewis, South African Pharmacy Council, 591 Belvedere Street, Arcadia, Pretoria.
The closing date is 18 June 2019
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.