MANAGER PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS (CPD & REGISTRATIONS)
SALARY GRADE: D2 (R833 189)
66.6% (R549 905) pensionable base, 34% (R283 284) to be structured as per individual needs viz Medical Aid, 13th cheque, housing, Travelling Allowance etc.
A B-Pharm degree or equivalent qualification and registration as a pharmacist with the South African Pharmacy Council. A senior degree would serve as a strong recommendation. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmacy practice and management.
Management skills, leadership skills, team development skills, financial management skills, performance management skills, analytical skills, research skills, investigative skills, people management skills, negotiations skills, coaching skills, presentation skills.
- Manage all activities related to the accreditation of courses and providers in accordance with GPES
- Manage all activities related to monitoring of providers in accordance with the GPES
- Responsible for the monitoring and compliance of pharmacies in line with GPP
- Manage responsibility of the processes and activities involved in the pre-registration year for persons
- Responsible for the management of registrations of persons, courses, providers, pharmacies
- Develop and review professional standards, accreditation criteria and tools, monitoring tools (universities and pharmacies) and guidelines
- Assumes responsibility for the amendments and maintenance to the registers of persons and organizations as well as the verification and printing thereof
- Consult and communicate with the profession and other stakeholders regarding all professional affairs matters in a friendly and professional manner
- Drafting of agendas, minutes and facilitate the activities of the committees/ task groups relating to the department
- Supervise all activities of all personnel reporting to the incumbent
- Reports to the Senior Manager: Professional Affairs on all matters regarding his/her KPA
In line with the Council’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, suitable candidates from the designated groups and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
All applications for the position, should be forwarded, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications to Recruitment@sapc.za.org, for attention: Ms Boledi Talane, Telephone No. 012-319 8507, South African Pharmacy Council, 591 Belvedere Street, Arcadia, Pretoria. Faxed application will not be acceptable.
The closing date is 8 April 2019.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.